This patent pending 16 LED light plugs straight into any iPhone, Android
or USB. No batteries necessary! ibright Smartphone Whitening System
will have enough whitening gel for 4 applications.
Simply use the LED light for 30 minutes and repeat for 3-4 days or until desired results are achieved. Refills are available.How to use:
- Twist off the clear plastic cap from the syringe and replace it with the applicator tip.
- Place a small thin line of gel on each side of the mouth tray. Each side should use 1ml of gel or desired amount.
- Plug ibright light into your smartphone to power the whitening device.
tray into mouth. CAUTION: Keep gel away from gums. If excess gel leaks
onto gums, use a cotton swab to remove gel and to reduce the chance of
- Keep trays in mouth for 30 minutes per
day for 3-4 days consecutively. If you experience sensitivity, reduce
whitening time and increase the amount of days used.
- Remove tray and rinse with cold water. Place ibright tray in storage case and store in a cool, dry place.
- Remove excess gel off teeth.
Glycerin, Carbamide Peroxide, Potassium Nitrate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, TriethanolamineWarning:
of more than 7 consecutive days is not recommended. ibright should not
be used by pregnant, suspected of being pregnant or nursing mothers.
ibright system is non-toxic, it is not recommended for children under
the age 14.
If whitening gel comes into contact with soft tissue
(including gums, lips and skin), white spots may appear. If redness,
swelling or soreness of gums or mouth occurs, discontinue use. Consult a
dentist if problem persists.
No long term effect has been noted. Avoid swallowing. Avoid eye contact.Features:
What can you expect from the ibright Smartphone Whitening System? With this kit you will:
- Whiten your teeth with virtually no sensitivity
- Portable, whiten on-the-go
- Attachable smartphone and USB 16 LED light! Strongest take home LED light in the industry!
- Waterproof tray, easy to clean
- Dust free case
- 3X3ml syringes with applicator dispensing tip